We beaded lovelies were created with the utmost care and attention to ensure our survival. However, we are not invincible. To help us live a long and happy life, we ask that you please “bead kind” to us. Here are some guidelines:
• Don’t let babies eat us or grab us.
• Don’t let us “grab” the door for you.
• Don’t smash us in a drawer. Ouch!
• Don’t shower with us or run us through the washer.
• Do put us in a safe place to sleep.
• Do show us off. We like it!
• Do please tell your friends that we have friends who need homes, too!
Now Shipping Worldwide! Dismiss